Sunday, June 14, 2009

Camp

Today we took Moe to camp for the first time. He was very excited but also very nervous. We met nearly our entire family there b/c most of the children of my cousins are going to be there this week as well and everybody showed up to welcome the kids to the wilderness, so to speak.

Moe wanted a top bunk but we got to camp and checked in just late enough that only bottom bunks were left. I think he was disappointed but didn't even complain. I left Larry to do the job of photography and we only got a few decent shots that weren't ridiculous. Oh, and I won't even mention the video he got of Moe in the bathroom!

So, we'll go pick Moe up on Friday, only a few hours short of when camp is over anyway, because the boys have a swim meet (invitational) on Saturday. I sent three disposable cameras in the suitcase and can't wait to see what kind of photos we land from those.





1 comment:

Clan Hill said...

The disposable cameras were a great idea! I never would have thought of that. I bet he's having a great time.