Friday, October 30, 2009

The reason why...

Larry is in "Enrichment" at his elementary school which is, I suppose, the equivalent of the gifted or accelerated program. Anyway, his teacher, Mrs. Williams, asked the class to write an essay about why they were chosen to be in Enrichment. Larry wrote this:

"Well first I am in this class becuase she may think I am smart but thats just my thout I don't no its right. Well I am in this class because I love any proublums with math, since [sic. science], and evy thing els. But most of it is that I'm smart.
I would put friendship in this class and become better friends with people and do my best work. I will contabute my head to learning.
I want to lean some math, since, and evy other thing you teack me Mrs. Willyams. this class can help my brain grown when my brain grows I grow."

No comments: