Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving



Well, another year has flown by, seemingly under the radar. A lot has changed since last Thanksgiving...namely, the addition of Curly to our family. Right now we are in Mississippi visiting with my family (have been here since Tuesday night) but we are leaving in a few hours to travel to Arkansas to spend a lovely Thanksgiving weekend at a football game with hubby's family. It'll be our longest roadtrip yet with five members of our family. Hopefully, tonight will be a lot better in terms of sleep. Last night was pretty crummy since Curly didn't want to stay asleep. Luckily, Nana has had better luck getting him to sleep today than I had last night. See their picture above.

I am thankful for my family, my job, my "new" boss, my coworkers, a warm place to stay, plenty of food, and the love of my God.

No comments: