Saturday, November 8, 2008

One step forward

Here I am again with just a few minutes to spare. The house is quiet for the moment. My hubby and oldest son are out of town on a spur of the moment trip; my middle son is playing outside with the neighbor, and the baby son has been fed, swaddled, and put down for a nap. The in-laws have gone to a wedding and I am blessedly all alone. Now is the time to tackle the laundry...all four baskets of it. Maybe I shouldn't be blogging now since I have a few moments to get some actual work done around here. But this could be so much fun! I hope to be able to get more adept at this as my time frees up a little more. And maybe one day post some photos. I am told we should develop aliases for protection of our fragile identities. I am not sure my creative-yet-sleep-deprived side can dream up anything cute enough. For now, we'll refer to the children as Larry, Moe, and Curly. I don't know much about those three but I think it might be fitting. And the hubby can be the biggest Stooge of all?! Would that work? So now that only leaves me needing an identity. Hmmmmm. I'll have to ponder that while I get to work on that laundry. More later...

No comments: