Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to you, "Moe"





Today is Moe's ninth birthday. My how time does fly. It's unreal that nine years ago today I was recovering from my first childbirth and my newborn son lay in the NICU. He has been one of my most challenging projects to date.

It's been quite a while since I last posted. Our home computer is sick, sick, sick. So, we/I got a new laptop on Thursday night. Satellite reception has been a bit screwy since then with all the bad weather so I haven't been able to even get online until now.

We rode the train down to Slidell a couple of weekends ago and then headed over to Baton Rouge for the long weekend with grandparents. While there, Moe had a surprise birthday party with neighborhood friends and cousins. We also attended a great LSU basketball game. It was Curly's first time in LA. We had a fun weekend.

No comments: