Monday, March 16, 2009

So long, old friend



So, yesterday we got rid of our old faithful car. She was the first car I ever paid for entirely from my own pocket, although my mom co-signed with me. We practically drove her into the ground (the car, not my mom, although I am sure some days she would beg to differ!)and she's been sitting behind our garage for around three years now. Well we got a notice from the city that our big van, which has been sitting out in FRONT of our house now for about five months, has to be moved or face being towed away. Since we think the big van can be repaired rather inexpensively and some day plan to do just that (I know, those of you that really know Big Stooge really well can let out a chuckle under your breath). Long story short we finally found some guys to come haul her away so now if we need to we can move the big van into her spot in the back.

No comments: