Sunday, April 12, 2009

He is Risen!







Happy Easter! We have had a wonderful day. I made communion bread for church last night and it was pretty fun. I apparently made enough for today and next Sunday as well. I was told to double the batch which apparently was quite enough. We were assigned one month at a time. I picked April to maybe give Curly enough time to get into a routine so I could manage better. Last week we were still in Lent so we didn't even do communion. Next time I make it I hope to not be waiting until everyone is asleep so the boys can help me. I think they'll have fun.

We awoke to some filled Easter baskets and I think the boys were pleased. Curly sure was interested in the goodies in his. I tried to snap a few photos of the boys together since the last group photo I had of them was back in the fall. We had an amazing service at church and then after lunch had an Easter egg hunt at a friends' "new" house. Larry found two prize eggs and even Curly found an egg (with a little help from Big S. When we got home the boys played with the neighborhood kids in various yards while B.S., Curly, and I had a much needed nap. Now we're all just chillin'.

1 comment:

Sandy Lovell said...

You have a great looking family! The boys are just adorable. Nathan is growing so fast, too.