Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hello, Margaret

Don't know if any of you are familiar with Ray Stevens and his comedic music to catch the reference in my blog title but I like it so there you go. Anyway...I know it's been quite a few days since I posted. That's because nothing much is going on around here except for life. School/work has been uneventful. Curly is still doing well and I am getting along nursing him usually once during the morning on a break. He's faked out his teachers a couple of times making them think he needs a bottle when I think he really didn't. Don't know why I am trying to hoard my little well fought for stash of breast milk when he's the whole reason I pumped it anyway. He should use it up as needed for that is the whole point. I just feel like I need to keep it for a "rainy day" but that's kinda stupid in the grand scheme of things. Anyway, Larry's basketball team finally tied a score at their game today. They all played really well and actually put a double digit score on the board. They've been beaten badly at every other game. Today they looked like a real team out there. Only a couple more games to go. Darn. Just as they were starting to play well together. There's always next year.

No comments: