Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's a laugh riot

Tonight, for the first time, baby Curly laughed out loud several times. It was the most precious thing ever! We happened to be at a financial peace introductory class so I couldn't share with the Big Stooge, who happened to be sitting right next to me. It was after the video, during the sharing/questioning section so I thought he might have heard it, but he missed the whole thing. Too bad! Hopefully I can get him on video soon laughing and we'll post it. I was so impressed. He really is a genius, you know (tongue-in-cheek). Also, he's been sleeping like a champ at night for the past several nights. Last night he went to sleep at 9:30 p.m. and didn't wake up until 7:30 this morning. WOW!

We had a nice weekend. Larry played basketball with Upward again. His team is improving although they haven't won a game yet. There's a lot of pounding up and down the court and a lot of snatching away the ball if possible and not much scoring or technique. But it's fun to watch. This week there was a little gaggle of cheerleaders as well. They were so funny...all these little girls over in the corner with their uniforms and little green and white pom-poms. They seemed to be well rehearsed and even did a little one cheer half-time show. I, unfortunately, didn't have the camera with me so couldn't take a photo. I'll know next week, though.

Soon enough we'll start soccer again. Moe can hardly wait. Can't say that I blame him. He's really good and therefore it's fun for me to watch.

No comments: