Thursday, January 8, 2009

Welcome back, real world

So, can you tell we all started back to work and school this week? I haven't had enough time to dedicate to blogging this week and am just grabbing a moment to catch up a little before I hit the bed for some much needed rest. Actually, this week has gone swimmingly. Everyone has adjusted back to the regular routine and reentry wasn't so bad. Even Curly has been doing great and is back to sleeping through the night. In fact, last night was an eight hour stretch. It's so nice. Now, if I can just learn to go to bed right after he does I'll be doing fine.

The bigger boys brought home report cards today. Moe got all A's and all A+'s except for one. Moe doesn't have letter grades yet but he improved in all his marks or remained the same as before (which was good). We are very proud of them. Way to go, guys!

I have adjusted well back to school as well. It's fun being back with the kiddos and they didn't have any trouble transitioning from Ms. K to me. All in all it's gone much better than I anticipated. Curly has needed a bottle most every day but fortunately, I had enough milk stored that we haven't had to use formula yet. I am certainly not opposed to formula and have a distinct feeling we may have to go to that sooner than later simply because I cannot ever seem to get much from pumping. He's getting bigger though so surely things are going well. We go to the ped. on Tuesday for his four month check up. Tomorrow is his actual "birthay" so I try to take his photo and update if I can.

Ok. I am now taking my own advice and going to bed. My eyes can't stay open much longer. Good night, all.

No comments: